Are you interested in joining our team? Pixel Power’s success is built on its people because they deliver the quality products we supply and make a positive difference to our customers’ experience as a Pixel Power client.
Below are the current open vacancies, if there is nothing here that suits you at the moment we are always happy to hear from enthusiastic individuals with relevant skills, you never know you might fit something we are thinking about right now!
A note for recruitment agencies
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred suppliers list for when we'd like a bit of specialist help. I’m sorry, we just don't have time to take cold calls from recruitment agencies, but we will be in touch when we need you.
September 2018 - Software Test Engineer
Testing of broadcast video, graphics and automation applications in a Windows environment.
Duties will include:
• Creation of test plans for existing and new software and features
• Writing and running manual test-cases
• Scripting and analysing results of automated test-cases in Python
• Investigating and reporting defects
• Reporting on software quality
• Liaising with in-house development and support teams
Candidate Skills and Experience:
• 2-3 years of experience in Software Testing Windows applications
• 1-2 years of experience writing automated test scripts in Python
• Excellent knowledge in testing skills
• design test plan and test strategy
• writing test cases
• executing test cases
• opening bugs
• verifying bugs
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• ISEB\ISTQB Foundation Certificate
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Knowledge of audio/video encodings
• Experience using the following applications:
• Microsoft Office
• Visual Studio
• Azure Virtual Machine
• Photoshop or similar
• Any Test-case Management application
In return Pixel Power offers an excellent salary and benefits package together with the opportunity to work in a friendly engineering driven, intellectually stimulating and challenging environment.
To apply please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com
Pixel Power is an established developer and manufacturer of specialised automation and graphics systems for broadcast television. Based in Cambridge with offices in the USA and Dubai the company has a strong reputation for quality, innovation and technical excellence.
Our customers include the Sky, BBC, ITV, Disney, MBC, OSN, SWR as well as many other top broadcasters throughout the world. Pixel Power is an engineering driven company working together as a friendly team with a passion for developing state of the art software in an agile software development environment.
Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for a Software Test Engineer.