NewsMay 31 2018
Your channels can be beautiful and smart.
You work hard to innovate, adding new channels and expanding your digital tier. Your branding of those channels is as important as the content that runs across them. Now there is a master control solution designed with your operations in mind.
BrandMaster is the first and only Branding Switcher, a brilliant integration of modern master control switcher with world class channel branding graphics that makes it easy to add and manage channels. Add graphic overlays right at the point of transmission without the overhead of an additional CG, logo generator and clip player for each channel.
Familiar hard and soft control panels are at home in any master control setting to create a custom soft panel tailored to your operations.
BrandMaster works with any major automation system or with Pixel Power’s innovative Gallium automation, scheduling and management software. This means that the automation system can control both graphics and switching through a single interface, reducing overhead and complexity.
BrandMaster is a true, complete graphics platform delivering multi-layer static and animated logos, clocks, text crawls, multiple tickers, DVE moves such as squeezeback, EAS and more. Full audio handling is included for multichannel sound with shuffling and voiceover capabilities.
This is a Master Control switcher for a new business environment.
Master control switcher with soft and hard customizable panel options.
World-class Clarity Graphics platform including:
- Integrated Character Generator, still store, 2D & 3D DVE and 3D timeline tools
- Back to back clip playback support
- Simple java scripting facilitates intelligent template functionality
- Powerful audio suite: synchronize & trigger playout of graphics and multi track audio elements; duck, mute & mix for VOs ; Dolby processing embedded and AES I/O
- Control of upstream router for source switching
With BrandMaster you can:
- Deliver a channel with less equipment and manpower
- Simplify signal and control workflows for greater reliability and lower costs.
- Enable fewer operators to deliver more channels