Pixel Power will be showcasing its two newest, software defined, virtualizable technology platforms, alongside its full range of creation and playout automation systems, ideal for premium services on linear, OTT and VOD.
Pixel Power is located in Hall 7, Stand 7.A05
IBC is held each year at RAI Amsterdam, Europaplein, NL 1078 GZ, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
CREATE is Pixel Power’s all-new design environment for creating graphics templates to be used across all Gallium and StreamMaster solutions. Using industry standard 3D design and animation techniques, CREATE allows artists to design sophisticated graphics with more built-in logic than ever before.
With an updated user interface and the flexibility for teams to collaborate from multiple locations, CREATE makes it faster and easier to get your new design ideas successfully on-air.
CREATE offers more flexibility using industry standard video clips and a fully scrubbable timeline with WYSIWYG feedback, users can work faster and with greater confidence from their standard workstation.
Templates built using CREATE’s powerful but easy to use tools are fully dynamic and can be updated in real-time responding to incoming data and operator interaction.
Pixel Power has more than three decades experience in award winning graphics and branding solutions and has developed its latest software application to run on commercial, off the shelf (COTS) hardware that is easily available from IT suppliers.
With easy import of video clips, images and 3D models, the workflow can take advantage of assets made in external software such as After Effects, Photoshop or Cinema 4D. Video clip support includes most broadcast MXF formats as well as Quicktime with alpha.
New page logic, using layer states and inter-layer triggering, allows independently designed graphics to interact seamlessly with each other in a multi-layer playout configuration.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· A highly intuitive and powerful graphics template creation interface
· Frame accurate graphics for automated playout or live production
· Customisable workspace which can be saved and shared between users
· Keyframe animations with a familiar F-Curve editor
· Searchable scene tree used to organise objects in the scene
· Multiple timelines with scrubbing to show real-time clip playout
· Animate blurring and transparency effects
· Industry standard layer and blending effects
· Full 3D environment with lighting and 3D materials
· Support for external 3D models and live texture mapping
· Plugin library for convenient access to page logic using drag and drop
· Real-time software preview using local StreamMaster
· Option for SDI preview with control of external StreamMaster device
· Runs on Windows 10 workstation or virtualized