Pixel Power will be showcasing its two newest, software defined, virtualizable technology platforms, alongside its full range of creation and playout automation systems, ideal for premium services on linear, OTT and VOD.
Pixel Power is located in Hall 7, Stand 7.A05
IBC is held each year at RAI Amsterdam, Europaplein, NL 1078 GZ, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Multi-Channel, Multi-Operator Virtualizable Solution For Graphics Creation And Playout.
StreamMaster PRODUCE is a software-defined, game-changing, multi-channel, multi-operator, virtualizable solution for graphics creation & playout offering broadcasters flexibility, workflow efficiencies & cost savings. Implemented purely in software for virtualization either on-premise, in a data centre, or the public cloud it naturally supports IP and/or SDI I/O.
Using StreamMaster Media Processing technology, first launched for playout applications in 2015, StreamMaster PRODUCE includes the Pixel Power graphics engine that has an Open API and integrates tightly with third party automation systems.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Software defined graphics creation engine
- Virtualizable on-premise, in a data center, or in the public cloud
- Naturally supports IP and/or legacy SDI I/O
- Open API for automation control
- Modular software defined architecture is codec, resolution and frame rate agnostic
- Configurable soft and hard panels for manual control in live production applications
- Embraces 3rd party technology for best of breed in all functions
- Local or networked control applicationPixel